Hankuk Glass Industries Inc. (2000) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Hankuk Glass Industries Inc. (2000) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hankuk Glass Industries Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Hankuk Glass Industries Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Hankuk Glass Industries Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Hankuk Glass Industries Inc. (Hankuk Glass) is a glass manufacturing and distributing company. The company offers flat glass, automotive glass, and specialty glass products. Its flat glass products include cutting edge, luscious, cozy, transparent, safety, security, decorative, insulating, reflective, and low-E glasses. Hankuk Glass' automotive glass products include thermal comfort, improving vision, dB control, modular, light weight, supply system, automotive safety, general flat, classified, laminated, tempered, windshield, plastic, sandwich, visibility, acoustic comfort, and special automotive glasses. The company's specialty glass products comprise microwave oven tray, glass wool, cooker, cooking tray, hard borosilicate, expansion coefficient, mechanical strength, dielectric, sound absorbing, board, pipe cover, lamella mat, and heat, impact, chemical, water, chemical, and earthquake resistant glasses. It operates in Seoul, Jeollabuk Do, and Busan, South Korea. Hankuk Glass is headquartered in Seoul South Korea.