Hampton Roads Bankshares, Inc. (HMPR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Hampton Roads Bankshares, Inc. (HMPR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hampton Roads Bankshares, Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Hampton Roads Bankshares, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Hampton Roads Bankshares, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Hampton Roads Bankshares, Inc. (Hampton) is a general community and commercial banking company based in the US. The company, through its principal subsidiaries, Bank of Hampton Roads (BOHR) and Shore Bank (Shore), provides various banking products and services to individuals and small to medium-sized businesses. Its product portfolio includes checking accounts, savings accounts, individual retirement accounts, certificates of deposit, money market accounts, health savings accounts, business loans, auto loans, boat loans, home loans, construction loans, mortgage loans, lines of credit and consumer loans. The company also provides services such as online banking, mobile banking, telephone banking, merchant services, ATM services, bill payment services, overdraft protection, cash management, brokerage services and investment advisory services. It operates through a network of branches in Virginia, North Carolina and Maryland. Hampton is headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, the US.