Hammerson plc (HMSO) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Hammerson plc (HMSO) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hammerson plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Hammerson plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Hammerson plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Hammerson PLC (Hammerson) is a real estate investment trust, which invests, develops and manages properties in the UK and France. Hammerson invests in retail parks, shopping centers and premium designer outlet villages. The company has investment interests in 22 shopping centers and 22 retail parks providing a total of more than 2.2 million square meters of retail space. It also has investments in 15 premium outlet villages. The company also provides marketing services such as customer insight, branding collateral, center specific marketing campaigns, portfolio wide events and retailer liaison. Key occupiers of the company's property portfolio include C&A, Toys 'R' Us, Darty, Fnac, Sephora, Zara and H&M, Go Sport and UGC and Carrefour. Hammerson is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 Hammerson plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Hammerson plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Hammerson plc - Business Description
- 1.3 Hammerson plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Hammerson plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Hammerson plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Hammerson plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Hammerson plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Hammerson plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Hammerson plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Hammerson plc - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Hammerson plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Hammerson plc - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Hammerson plc - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Hammerson plc - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Hammerson plc - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Hammerson plc - Liquidity
- 3 Hammerson plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Hammerson plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Hammerson plc - Recent Developments
- 5 Hammerson plc - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Hammerson plc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Hammerson plc - Strengths
- 5.3 Hammerson plc - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Hammerson plc - Opportunities
- 5.5 Hammerson plc - Threats
- 6 Hammerson plc - Company Statement
- 7 Hammerson plc - History
- 8 Hammerson plc - Key Employees
- 9 Hammerson plc - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Hammerson plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Hammerson plc - Head Office
- 10.2 Hammerson plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Hammerson plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Hammerson plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Hammerson plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Hammerson plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Hammerson plc - History
- Table 6: Hammerson plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Hammerson plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Hammerson plc - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Hammerson plc - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Hammerson plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Hammerson plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Hammerson plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Hammerson plc - Solvency
- Figure 5: Hammerson plc - Valuation
- Figure 6: Hammerson plc - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Hammerson plc - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Hammerson plc - Valuation
- Figure 9: Hammerson plc - Liquidity