Halla Corporation (14790) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Halla Corporation (14790) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Halla Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Halla Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Halla Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Halla Corporation (Halla) is a construction contracting company. The company's services portfolio includes civil works, civil engineering and infrastructure, architectural works, housing works, plants and environmental services. It constructs and develops roads, bridges and tunnels, railroads, subways, airports and harbors, hotels, office buildings, educational and research facilities, residential apartments and intelligent buildings, and industrial plants. Halla's plant and environment business constructs cement plants, paper manufacturing plants, sewage treatment plants, incineration plants, and landfill plants. The company's projects include Cai Lan International Container Port, Azersu New Office Tower, Chenglindao Residential Devleopment Project, and Bishah Cement Plant, among others. Halla is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
- 1 Halla Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Halla Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Halla Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Halla Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Halla Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Halla Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Halla Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Halla Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Halla Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Halla Corporation - Solvency
- 2.3 Halla Corporation - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Halla Corporation - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 Halla Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.3 Halla Corporation - Liquidity
- 3 Halla Corporation - Key Events
- 4 Halla Corporation - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Halla Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Halla Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Halla Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Halla Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Halla Corporation - Key Events
- Table 6: Halla Corporation - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Halla Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Halla Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Halla Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Halla Corporation - Solvency
- Figure 5: Halla Corporation - Efficiency
- Figure 6: Halla Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 7: Halla Corporation - Liquidity