Habtoor Leighton Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Habtoor Leighton Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Habtoor Leighton Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Habtoor Leighton Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Habtoor Leighton Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Habtoor Leighton Group (HLG) is a multi-disciplined construction contracting company. The company offers a wide range of construction, engineering and infrastructure services to the public and private sector clients in the Middle East and North Africa. It caters to wide range of markets including building, infrastructure, offshore oil and gas, rail and mining. Its major projects include Zayed University, Dubai Pearl, St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Executive Towers at Business Bay, and Kempinski Hotel & Residences Palm Jumeirah. The company operates in Saudi Arabia, Oman, the UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan and Bahrain. It operates as a subsidiary of Leighton Holdings Limited, a project development and contracting company based in Australia. HLG is headquartered in Dubai, the UAE.
- 1 Habtoor Leighton Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Habtoor Leighton Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Habtoor Leighton Group - Business Description
- 1.3 Habtoor Leighton Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Habtoor Leighton Group - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Habtoor Leighton Group - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Habtoor Leighton Group - Recent Developments
- 4 Habtoor Leighton Group - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Habtoor Leighton Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Habtoor Leighton Group - Strengths
- 4.3 Habtoor Leighton Group - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Habtoor Leighton Group - Opportunities
- 4.5 Habtoor Leighton Group - Threats
- 5 Habtoor Leighton Group - Company Statement
- 6 Habtoor Leighton Group - History
- 7 Habtoor Leighton Group - Key Employees
- 8 Habtoor Leighton Group - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Habtoor Leighton Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Habtoor Leighton Group - Head Office
- 9.2 Habtoor Leighton Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Habtoor Leighton Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Habtoor Leighton Group - History
- Table 3: Habtoor Leighton Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: Habtoor Leighton Group - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Habtoor Leighton Group - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Habtoor Leighton Group - Locations