HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c. (HSB) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c. (HSB) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c. (HSBC Bank Malta) is a bank which offers personal banking and business banking products and services. The company's personal banking products include current accounts, savings accounts, students accounts, debit and credit cards, mortgages, loans, funds, structured products, personal lending, investments, deposit accounts, and insurance products. Its business banking products comprise foreign currency accounts, term loans, green loans, business insurance products, commercial property loans, and business overdraft. HSBC Bank Malta provides risk management, payments and cash management, foreign exchange services, online banking, bill pay, and mobile banking services. The company also offers commercial banking, corporate banking, international banking, global banking and markets, trade and receivables finance, import and export solutions, everyday banking, and borrowing services. It operates through its offices in Valletta, Birkirkara, Balzan, Birzebbugia, Bugibba, Fgura, Cospicua, Gzira, and Hamrun, Malta, among others. HSBC Bank Malta is headquartered in Valletta, Malta.