Grupo Carso, S.A. de C.V. (GCARSOA1) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Grupo Carso, S.A. de C.V. (GCARSOA1) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Grupo Carso, S.A. de C.V."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Grupo Carso, S.A. de C.V." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Grupo Carso, S.A. de C.V."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Grupo Carso, SA de CV (Grupo Carso) is a diversified company that operates in the commercial, consumer, industrial, manufacturing, construction and infrastructure sectors. The company manufactures and supplies electromechanical installations, transformers and reactors, alternative energy systems, mobile electrical substations, electrical conductors, low-consumption LED lighting systems, high-tension, telecommunications, electrical, electronics, mining, fiber optic and construction cables, and precision steel tubing. Grupo Carso carries out construction of platforms, shopping malls, industrial plants, office buildings, water treatment plants, highways, dams, gas ducts and aqueducts. The company owns and operates various retail outlets, including departmental stores, boutiques, gift shops, restaurants, music shops, and electronic and software stores. The company's operations span across North America, the Caribbean, Central and South America, and Europe. Grupo Carso is headquartered in the Mexico City.