BE Group AB (BEGR) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "BE Group AB (BEGR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BE Group AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "BE Group AB" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "BE Group AB"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
BE Group AB (BE Group) is a steel trading and service company. The company's product portfolio includes steel and steel tubes, special steel, reinforcement steel, stainless steel, and aluminium. It offers commercial steel products, including bars, beams, hollow profiles, plate, and tubes for use in the engineering and construction sectors; engineering steel products comprising structural and machine steel; reinforcement steel products, such as reinforcement bars and accessories for concrete applications; and stainless steel products consisting of beams, tubes, plates, strips, bars, and flanges. BE Group also offers production services, such as cutting and sawing of steel, stainless steel and aluminium, shot-blasting and protective painting, cutting and drilling facilities, integrated in-line, flame cutting, slitting and cutting to length, and pre-processing of reinforcing steel. The company has operations in Sweden, Finland, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Slovakia and China. BE Group is headquartered in Malmo, Sweden.
- 1 BE Group AB - Business Analysis
- 1.1 BE Group AB - Company Overview
- 1.2 BE Group AB - Major Products and Services
- 2 BE Group AB - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 BE Group AB - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 BE Group AB - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 BE Group AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 BE Group AB - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 BE Group AB - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 BE Group AB - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 BE Group AB - Solvency
- 2.3 BE Group AB - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 BE Group AB - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 BE Group AB - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.3 BE Group AB - Liquidity
- 3 BE Group AB - Recent Developments
- 4 BE Group AB - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: BE Group AB - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: BE Group AB - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: BE Group AB - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: BE Group AB - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: BE Group AB - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: BE Group AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: BE Group AB - Financial Position
- Figure 3: BE Group AB - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: BE Group AB - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: BE Group AB - Solvency
- Figure 6: BE Group AB - Efficiency
- Figure 7: BE Group AB - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 8: BE Group AB - Liquidity