Grenville Gold Corp. (GVG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Grenville Gold Corp. (GVG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Grenville Gold Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Grenville Gold Corp." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Grenville Gold Corp."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Grenville Gold Corp (Grenville) is a junior natural resource company, based in Canada. The company is principally involved in the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties. Grenville primarily explores for silver, gold, copper, zinc, and lead deposits. Presently, the company conducts mineral exploration projects in Peru. It holds working interest in two major mineral properties, the Silveria property and the Espanola property, both located in Peru. The company's Silveria claims comprise a past producing Pacococha, Millotingo, Silveria and Germania Mines. The company also owns 100% interest in Josefina and Silver Mountain properties. Grenville is headquartered in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Grenville Gold Corp. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Grenville Gold Corp. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Grenville Gold Corp. - Business Description
- 1.3 Grenville Gold Corp. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Grenville Gold Corp. - Recent Developments
- 3 Grenville Gold Corp. - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Grenville Gold Corp. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Grenville Gold Corp. - Strengths
- 3.3 Grenville Gold Corp. - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Grenville Gold Corp. - Opportunities
- 3.5 Grenville Gold Corp. - Threats
- 4 Grenville Gold Corp. - Company Statement
- 5 Grenville Gold Corp. - History
- 6 Grenville Gold Corp. - Key Employees
- 7 Grenville Gold Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Grenville Gold Corp. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Grenville Gold Corp. - Head Office
- 8.2 Grenville Gold Corp. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Grenville Gold Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Grenville Gold Corp. - History
- Table 3: Grenville Gold Corp. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Grenville Gold Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Grenville Gold Corp. - Subsidiaries