Greenhill & Co., Inc. (GHL) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Greenhill & Co., Inc. (GHL) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Greenhill & Co., Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Greenhill & Co., Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Greenhill & Co., Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Greenhill & Co., Inc. (Greenhill) is a financial services provider. The company provides financial advice on restructurings, fund placement, mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, financings, and capital raisings to partnerships, institutions, corporations and governments. It also offers advice on valuation, industry dynamics, defensive tactics, timing and pricing of transactions, structuring alternatives, special committee projects and financing alternatives. Greenhill caters to the financial services requirements of various industries including communication and media; consumer goods and retail; energy, utilities, and infrastructure; financial services; healthcare; industrial; metals and mining; real estate, gaming and lodging; and technology. The company operates in New York, Frankfurt, London, Sydney, Stockholm, Sao Paulo Toronto, Tokyo, Chicago, Houston, Melbourne, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Greenhill is headquartered in New York, the US.