Grande Cache Coal LP : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Grande Cache Coal LP : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Grande Cache Coal LP"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Grande Cache Coal LP" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Grande Cache Coal LP"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Grande Cache Coal LP (Grande Cache) is a Canada-based metallurgical coal mining company. The company focuses on exploration and production of metallurgical coal for the steel industry. Grande Cache holds 14 coal leases covering over 29,000 hectares of coal resources in the Smoky River Coalfield located in west-central Alberta. The coal leases comprise about 300.0 million metric tonnes (Mt) of coal resources. The company's coal leases are in the Inner Foothills of the Rocky Mountains. The company produces a premium, low volatile, metallurgical coal by utilizing both surface and underground mining techniques. The company operates as the subsidiary of 1629835 Alberta Ltd. Grande Cache is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
- 1 Grande Cache Coal LP - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Grande Cache Coal LP - Company Overview
- 1.2 Grande Cache Coal LP - Business Description
- 1.3 Grande Cache Coal LP - Major Products and Services
- 2 Grande Cache Coal LP - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Grande Cache Coal LP - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Grande Cache Coal LP - Strengths
- 2.3 Grande Cache Coal LP - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Grande Cache Coal LP - Opportunities
- 2.5 Grande Cache Coal LP - Threats
- 3 Grande Cache Coal LP - History
- 4 Grande Cache Coal LP - Key Employees
- 5 Grande Cache Coal LP - Key Employee Biographies
- 6 Grande Cache Coal LP - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Grande Cache Coal LP - Head Office
- 6.2 Grande Cache Coal LP - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Grande Cache Coal LP - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Grande Cache Coal LP - History
- Table 3: Grande Cache Coal LP - Key Employees
- Table 4: Grande Cache Coal LP - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Grande Cache Coal LP - Locations