GrafTech International Ltd. (GTI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "GrafTech International Ltd. (GTI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "GrafTech International Ltd."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "GrafTech International Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "GrafTech International Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
GrafTech International Ltd. (GrafTech) is a graphite and carbon material products manufacturing company. The company's portfolio of products includes, graphite electrodes, refractory systems, needle coke products, advanced graphite materials, advanced composite materials, advanced electronics technologies, expandable graphite flake, flexible graphite, graphite powders, isomolded graphite and machined graphite products. It offers expertise, processing, testing services, industrial heat management, and electronic thermal management services. The company caters its products and services to the oil and gas exploration, metal production, chemicals, aerospace, electronics and transportation sectors. The company markets its products through a network of direct sales force, independent sales representatives and distributors. The company operates in various countries including Mexico, Brazil, Hong Kong, France, Italy, Spain, Canada, Switzerland, South Africa, the UK and China. GrafTech is headquartered in Parma, Ohio, the US.