Goodman Group (GMG) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Goodman Group (GMG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Goodman Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Goodman Group" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Goodman Group"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Goodman Group (Goodman) is an integrated industrial property development and management company. The company owns, develops and manages real estate including warehouses, logistics facilities and business parks globally. It caters its solutions across various industries including logistics, pharmaceutical, automotive, e-retail, and retail. Goodman also offers fund management services which include asset research and selection, planning and implementation, purchase and sale of assets or deals, ongoing monitoring and management, reporting to stakeholders, and internal audit. The company has operations in Australia, Belgium, the UK, Italy, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Slovakia, Japan, and France, among others. Goodman is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- 1 Goodman Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Goodman Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Goodman Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Goodman Group - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Goodman Group - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Goodman Group - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Goodman Group - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Goodman Group - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Goodman Group - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Goodman Group - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Goodman Group - Valuation
- 2.3 Goodman Group - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Goodman Group - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Goodman Group - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Goodman Group - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 Goodman Group - Liquidity
- 3 Goodman Group - Recent Developments
- 4 Goodman Group - Key Events
- 5 Goodman Group - Key Employees
- 6 Goodman Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Goodman Group - Head Office
- 6.2 Goodman Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Goodman Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Goodman Group - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Goodman Group - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Goodman Group - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Goodman Group - Key Events
- Table 6: Goodman Group - Key Employees
- Table 7: Goodman Group - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Goodman Group - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Goodman Group - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Goodman Group - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Goodman Group - Solvency
- Figure 5: Goodman Group - Valuation
- Figure 6: Goodman Group - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Goodman Group - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Goodman Group - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 9: Goodman Group - Liquidity