Q-Gold Resources Ltd. (QGR) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Q-Gold Resources Ltd. (QGR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Q-Gold Resources Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Q-Gold Resources Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Q-Gold Resources Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Q-Gold Resources Ltd. (Q-Gold Resources) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold, silver, copper, zinc, molybdenum, volcanogenic massive sulfide, base metals, precious metals, and polymetallic deposit properties. Its projects include McKenzie Gray, Jolly Roger Veins, Foley Mine, Mine Center, Pinafore Mine, Ray, Troy, and Arizona projects. Q-Gold Resources' McKenzie Gray project is located within six Crown leases and 23 mining claims covering an area of 1,143 acres near Mine Centre, Ontario and produces gold and silver deposits. The company's Pinafore Mine project is located near Bagdad in the Eureka Mining District of Yavapai County in Western Arizona covering an area of 206 acres and produces copper, zinc, molybdenum, volcanogenic massive sulfide, and polymetallic deposits. It has operations in Canada and the US. Q-Gold Resources is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Q-Gold Resources Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Q-Gold Resources Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Q-Gold Resources Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Q-Gold Resources Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Q-Gold Resources Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Q-Gold Resources Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Q-Gold Resources Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Q-Gold Resources Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Q-Gold Resources Ltd. - Solvency
- 2.3 Q-Gold Resources Ltd. - Key Competitors
- 3 Q-Gold Resources Ltd. - Recent Developments
- 4 Q-Gold Resources Ltd. - Key Events
- 5 Q-Gold Resources Ltd. - Key Employees
- 6 Q-Gold Resources Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Q-Gold Resources Ltd. - Head Office
- 6.2 Q-Gold Resources Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Q-Gold Resources Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Q-Gold Resources Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Q-Gold Resources Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Q-Gold Resources Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Q-Gold Resources Ltd. - Key Events
- Table 6: Q-Gold Resources Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Q-Gold Resources Ltd. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Q-Gold Resources Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Q-Gold Resources Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Q-Gold Resources Ltd. - Solvency