New Gold Inc. (NGD) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "New Gold Inc. (NGD) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "New Gold Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "New Gold Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "New Gold Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
New Gold Inc. (New Gold) is an intermediate gold mining company. The company is involved in acquisition, development, exploration and operation of mineral properties. The company mines and produces gold, silver and copper. It owns four mines and mineral properties such as New Afton copper-gold mine (New Afton Mine), Mesquite gold mine (Mesquite Mine), Peak gold-copper mines (Peak Mines) and Cerro San Pedro gold-silver mine (Cerro San Pedro Mine). In addition, it owns three development and exploration projects such as Rainy River gold project, Blackwater gold project and El Morro copper-gold project. The company assets are located in the US, Canada, Mexico, Australia and Chile. New Gold is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
3 New Gold Inc. - Recent Developments4 New Gold Inc. - SWOT Analysis4.1 New Gold Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview4.2 New Gold Inc. - Strengths4.3 New Gold Inc. - Weaknesses4.4 New Gold Inc. - Opportunities4.5 New Gold Inc. - Threats5 New Gold Inc. - Company Statement6 New Gold Inc. - History7 New Gold Inc. - Key Employees8 New Gold Inc. - Key Employee Biographies9 New Gold Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries9.1 New Gold Inc. - Head Office9.2 New Gold Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries10 Appendix10.1 Methodology10.2 Ratio Definitions10.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: New Gold Inc. - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: New Gold Inc. - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: New Gold Inc. - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 4: New Gold Inc. - HistoryTable 5: New Gold Inc. - Key EmployeesTable 6: New Gold Inc. - Key Employee BiographiesTable 7: New Gold Inc. - SubsidiariesTable 8: New Gold Inc. - LocationsList of FiguresFigure 1: New Gold Inc. - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: New Gold Inc. - Operational Efficiency
- 1 New Gold Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 New Gold Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 New Gold Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 New Gold Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 New Gold Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 New Gold Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 New Gold Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 New Gold Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 New Gold Inc. - Operational Efficiency
- 2.3 New Gold Inc. - Key Competitors