Gobimin Inc. (GMN) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Gobimin Inc. (GMN) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Gobimin Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Gobimin Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Gobimin Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
GobiMin Inc. (GobiMin) is a mineral exploration company. The company develops and explores mineral properties in the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region of the People's Republic of China. It holds interests 70% in China to explore, develop, and operate the Sawayaerdun Gold Project located in Xinjiang. GobiMin holds an equity interest of 48.02% in China Precision Material Limited, which retains in metal trading, predominately silver, and operates a small processing workshop. The company also owns 40% interests in three companies in China to undertake base metals and precious metal exploration, including nickel, copper, and gold in Xinjiang, and a 3.5% equity interest in the Yanxi Copper Property. GobiMin is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- 1 Gobimin Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Gobimin Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Gobimin Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Gobimin Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Gobimin Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Gobimin Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Gobimin Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Gobimin Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 Gobimin Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Gobimin Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Gobimin Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Gobimin Inc. - Recent Developments
- 5 Gobimin Inc. - Key Events
- 6 Gobimin Inc. - Key Employees
- 7 Gobimin Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Gobimin Inc. - Head Office
- 7.2 Gobimin Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Gobimin Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Gobimin Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Gobimin Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Gobimin Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Gobimin Inc. - Key Events
- Table 6: Gobimin Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Gobimin Inc. - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Gobimin Inc. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Gobimin Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Gobimin Inc. - Solvency