Glen Burnie Bancorp (GLBZ) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Glen Burnie Bancorp (GLBZ) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Glen Burnie Bancorp"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Glen Burnie Bancorp" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Glen Burnie Bancorp"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Glen Burnie Bancorp (Glen Burnie) is a bank holding of The Bank of Glen Burnie. The company offers personal banking and business banking products and services. Its personal banking products include personal checking accounts, personal savings accounts, personal loans, and personal account services. The company's business banking products comprise business checking accounts, business savings programs, business loan programs, business account services, business reorder checks, and business bill payment. Glen Burnie also offers services such as 24 hour banking services, internet banking, mobile banking, online bill pay, electronic statements, dividend reinvestment, and direct deposit of dividends services. The company has operations in Glen Burnie, Severn, Odenton, Pasadena, Secerna Park, and Crownsville, the US. It operates through its subsidiaries such as Bank of Glen Burnie and GBB Properties, Inc. Glen Burnie is headquartered in Glen Burnie, Maryland, the US.
- 1 Glen Burnie Bancorp - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Glen Burnie Bancorp - Company Overview
- 1.2 Glen Burnie Bancorp - Major Products and Services
- 2 Glen Burnie Bancorp - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Glen Burnie Bancorp - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Glen Burnie Bancorp - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Glen Burnie Bancorp - Valuation
- 2.3 Glen Burnie Bancorp - Key Competitors
- 3 Glen Burnie Bancorp - Recent Developments
- 4 Glen Burnie Bancorp - Key Events
- 5 Glen Burnie Bancorp - Key Employees
- 6 Glen Burnie Bancorp - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Glen Burnie Bancorp - Head Office
- 6.2 Glen Burnie Bancorp - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Glen Burnie Bancorp - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Glen Burnie Bancorp - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Glen Burnie Bancorp - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Glen Burnie Bancorp - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Glen Burnie Bancorp - Key Events
- Table 6: Glen Burnie Bancorp - Key Employees
- Table 7: Glen Burnie Bancorp - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Glen Burnie Bancorp - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Glen Burnie Bancorp - Valuation