Ghella S.p.A : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Ghella S.p.A : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ghella S.p.A"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ghella S.p.A" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ghella S.p.A"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ghella S.p.A (Ghella) carries out the construction of civil and infrastructure projects. The company involves in development and construction of underground work, tunnels, railways, subways, motorways, roads, water treatment plants and hydroelectric plants domestically and globally. It also undertakes development and construction of wind energy plants. Ghella also offers photovoltaic solutions and concession services; and constructs turnkey and project-financed power plants in partnership with both public and private institutions. The company operates through its subsidiaries and associate companies across Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Costa Rica, Greece, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Dominican Republic, Venezuela, Italy, France and the US. Ghella is headquartered in Roma, Italy.
- 1 Ghella S.p.A - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ghella S.p.A - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ghella S.p.A - Business Description
- 1.3 Ghella S.p.A - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ghella S.p.A - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Ghella S.p.A - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Ghella S.p.A - Strengths
- 2.3 Ghella S.p.A - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Ghella S.p.A - Opportunities
- 2.5 Ghella S.p.A - Threats
- 3 Ghella S.p.A - History
- 4 Ghella S.p.A - Key Employees
- 5 Ghella S.p.A - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Ghella S.p.A - Head Office
- 5.2 Ghella S.p.A - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ghella S.p.A - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ghella S.p.A - History
- Table 3: Ghella S.p.A - Key Employees
- Table 4: Ghella S.p.A - Subsidiaries