German American Bancorp, Inc. (GABC) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "German American Bancorp, Inc. (GABC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "German American Bancorp, Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "German American Bancorp, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "German American Bancorp, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
German American Bancorp, Inc. (GAB) is a bank holding company. The company offers personal banking, business banking products and other financial services. The company's personal banking products include personal checking accounts, savings, health savings, compare savings, and individual retirement accounts, certificates of deposit, foreign currency, personal and consumer loans and mortgages, and personal debit and credit cards. Its business banking products comprise business checking accounts, savings accounts, employee benefit accounts, business and agricultural loans and mortgages, and business debit and credit cards. GAB's insurance products include homeowners insurance, auto, commercial, agricultural, life, and health insurance. The company offers services such as online banking, mobile banking, mobile deposit, bill pay, treasury and asset management, merchant services, investment banking, brokerage, trust administration, and financial, retirement, and estate planning services. It operates in Bedford, Jasper, Bloomington, Columbus, Princeton, Petersburg, Oakland City, Newburgh, Montgomery, and Washington, the US. GAB is headquartered in Jasper, Indiana, the US.