Genworth Financial, Inc. (GNW) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Genworth Financial, Inc. (GNW) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Genworth Financial, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Genworth Financial, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Genworth Financial, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Genworth Financial, Inc. (Genworth) is a financial services provider. It is one of the leading Fortune 500 financial security companies. The company offers a wide range of insurance, investment and financial solutions to its customers worldwide. Genworth's clientele includes individual investors, institutional customers, financial institutions, mortgage originators, banks, building societies, credit unions, and mortgage managers. It markets, sells and distributes its products and services through various financial intermediaries, advisors, independent distributors, affinity groups and sales specialists. The company has operations across various countries including the US, Australia, Canada, Denmark, The Netherlands, France, Ireland, Mexico, Greece, India, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, the UK, and Spain. Genworth is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, the US.