General Re Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis Examines and identifies key information and issues about "General Re Corporation" for business intelligence requirements. Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported. The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.Reasons To Buy
World Market Intelligence's "General Re Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "General Re Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "General Re Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
General Re Corporation (General Re) is a US based reinsurance company. The company focuses on providing life reinsurance, health reinsurance and property and casualty reinsurance products through its major subsidiaries, General Reinsurance Corporation and General Reinsurance AG. Its offering includes auto reinsurance, property reinsurance, engineering reinsurance, marine reinsurance, critical illness reinsurance, individual life reinsurance, group life reinsurance, personal accident reinsurance and general liability reinsurance. It also offers underwriting management, risk management and investment management services. The company has its presence in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Australasia. General Re is a subsidiary of US based Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. The company is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, the US.
- 1 General Re Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 General Re Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 General Re Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 General Re Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 General Re Corporation - Recent Developments
- 3 General Re Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 General Re Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 General Re Corporation - Strengths
- 3.3 General Re Corporation - Weaknesses
- 3.4 General Re Corporation - Opportunities
- 3.5 General Re Corporation - Threats
- 4 General Re Corporation - History
- 5 General Re Corporation - Key Employees
- 6 General Re Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 General Re Corporation - Head Office
- 6.2 General Re Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: General Re Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: General Re Corporation - History
- Table 3: General Re Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 4: General Re Corporation - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: General Re Corporation - Locations