Gecina S.A. - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Gecina S.A. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Gecina S.A."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Gecina S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Gecina S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Gecina S.A. (Gecina) is real estate holding company. The company along with its subsidiaries provides property development for rental offerings under commercial and residential business sectors. It carries out various other management services such as healthcare facilities development, hotel, leasing and management, and logistic estate services. Gecina holds and manages several commercial assets, residential property, and logistics estates. The company's properties include residential buildings, offices, residences, student residences, and healthcare facilities. Its projects comprise Boulogne, St-Denis Pleyel, Palaiseau Saclay, Clinical Bayonne, and Clinical Orange, among others. The company operates across France. Gecina is headquartered in Paris, France.
3 Gecina S.A. - Recent Developments4 Gecina S.A. - Key Events5 Gecina S.A. - Key Employees6 Appendix6.1 Methodology6.2 Ratio Definitions6.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Gecina S.A. - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Gecina S.A. - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Gecina S.A. - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Gecina S.A. - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Gecina S.A. - Key EventsTable 6: Gecina S.A. - Key EmployeesList of FiguresFigure 1: Gecina S.A. - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Gecina S.A. - Financial PositionFigure 3: Gecina S.A. - Net Debt vs. Gearing RatioFigure 4: Gecina S.A. - SolvencyFigure 5: Gecina S.A. - Valuation
- 1 Gecina S.A. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Gecina S.A. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Gecina S.A. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Gecina S.A. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Gecina S.A. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Gecina S.A. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Gecina S.A. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Gecina S.A. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Gecina S.A. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Gecina S.A. - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Gecina S.A. - Valuation
- 2.3 Gecina S.A. - Key Competitors