Gayatri Projects Limited (GAYAPROJ) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Gayatri Projects Limited (GAYAPROJ) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Gayatri Projects Limited"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Gayatri Projects Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Gayatri Projects Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Gayatri Projects Limited (GPL) is a construction equipment and service provider. The company's products include heavy earth moving machines, concreting plants, road equipment, integrated stone crushing plants, quarry equipment, transportation equipment, fabrication and erection plants, and other miscellaneous auxiliary equipment. It offers services such as engineering, procurement, construction, infrastructure development, manpower management, infrastructure and construction assets ownership, irrigation construction, construction contractors, and construction engineering services. GPL also provides civil engineering and construction, industrial projects expansion, project management and development, construction supervision, projects extension and strengthening, dredging, site grading, and project designing and inspection, among others. The company constructs and develops roads, highways, schools, hospitals, irrigation, canals, urban, power, ports, bridges, telecommunication, railways, aviation, industrial, and other infrastructure projects. It operates in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, and Maharashtra, India. GPL is headquartered in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.