GV Gold : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "GV Gold : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "GV Gold"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "GV Gold" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "GV Gold"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
GV Gold (GVG) is a gold mining and exploration company. The company carries out its mining and exploration operations in Irkutsk Region and Sakha (Yakutia) Republic. The company's Irkutsk project includes Golets Vysochaishy deposit, Ugakhan deposit, Ykanskoye deposit, and Babushkin site located in Bodaibo area, Irkutsk Region. It also owns interests in Yakutia project, including Big Kuranakh deposit, Drazhnoye deposit, and Central Part of the Taryn Ore Field located in Sakha (Yakutia) Republic. The partners of the company include Lanta bank CJSC, JSC Mining Production and Financial Company, and IRGIREDMET JSC. The company operates through its representative office in Moscow and through its subsidiaries. GVG's property portfolio includes more than 10 licenses with total area of over 700 square kilometers. GVG is headquartered in Bodaibo, Russian Federation.
- 1 GV Gold - Business Analysis
- 1.1 GV Gold - Company Overview
- 1.2 GV Gold - Business Description
- 1.3 GV Gold - Major Products and Services
- 2 GV Gold - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 GV Gold - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 GV Gold - Strengths
- 2.3 GV Gold - Weaknesses
- 2.4 GV Gold - Opportunities
- 2.5 GV Gold - Threats
- 3 GV Gold - Company Statement
- 4 GV Gold - History
- 5 GV Gold - Key Employees
- 6 GV Gold - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 GV Gold - Head Office
- 6.2 GV Gold - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: GV Gold - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: GV Gold - History
- Table 3: GV Gold - Key Employees
- Table 4: GV Gold - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: GV Gold - Locations