GSE Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "GSE Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "GSE Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "GSE Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "GSE Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
GSE Group (GSE) is a construction contractor. Its' services comprise land identification, technical and architectural design, operation and maintenance, turnkey construction, quality and safety initiatives, aftercare service and financial and legal arrangements. The company also focuses on eco-construction and sustainable building projects. The company specializes in construction projects for production and research units, logistics facilities, service and leisure facilities, warehouses, offices and headquarters, and healthcare center industries. The company's major clients include Coca Cola, Daimler-Chrysler, Lyreco, Carrefour, Renault-Nissan, ND Logistics and Michelin. The company owns 17 branches in France; 16 branches in rest of Europe including Germany, Poland, Switzerland, Norway, Belgium, the UK, Portugal, Spain; and four sites in China. GSE is headquartered in Avignon, Cedex 1, France.
- 1 GSE Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 GSE Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 GSE Group - Business Description
- 1.3 GSE Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 GSE Group - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 GSE Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 GSE Group - Strengths
- 2.3 GSE Group - Weaknesses
- 2.4 GSE Group - Opportunities
- 2.5 GSE Group - Threats
- 3 GSE Group - Company Statement
- 4 GSE Group - History
- 5 GSE Group - Key Employees
- 6 GSE Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 GSE Group - Head Office
- 6.2 GSE Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: GSE Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: GSE Group - History
- Table 3: GSE Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: GSE Group - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: GSE Group - Locations