GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "GFI Group Inc. (GFIG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "GFI Group Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "GFI Group Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "GFI Group Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
GFI Group Inc. (GFI) is a specialized provider of wholesale brokerage services, clearing services, electronic execution and trading support products for global financial markets. The company provides brokerage and trade execution services, clearing services, market data and trading platform and other software products to institutional customers in markets for a range of fixed income, financial, equity and commodities instruments. The company is an industry leader in a range of fixed income, energy and commodity markets. The company operates its business activities through its offices in the US, France, the UK, Japan, Australia, Korea, the UAE, South Africa, Ireland, Colombia, Switzerland, Singapore, Hong Kong, China , Israel and Argentina. GFI operates as a subsidiary of BGC Partners, Inc. GFI is head quartered in New York City, New York, the US.
- 1 GFI Group Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 GFI Group Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 GFI Group Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 GFI Group Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 GFI Group Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 GFI Group Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 GFI Group Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 GFI Group Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 GFI Group Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 GFI Group Inc. - Strengths
- 4.3 GFI Group Inc. - Weaknesses
- 4.4 GFI Group Inc. - Opportunities
- 4.5 GFI Group Inc. - Threats
- 5 GFI Group Inc. - Company Statement
- 6 GFI Group Inc. - History
- 7 GFI Group Inc. - Key Employees
- 8 GFI Group Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 GFI Group Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 GFI Group Inc. - Head Office
- 9.2 GFI Group Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: GFI Group Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: GFI Group Inc. - History
- Table 3: GFI Group Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 4: GFI Group Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: GFI Group Inc. - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: GFI Group Inc. - Locations