Fukuda Corporation (1899) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Fukuda Corporation (1899) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Fukuda Corporation"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Fukuda Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Fukuda Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Fukuda Corporation is a real estate and construction service provider. The company's products include construction materials, construction tools, and construction machineries. Its services comprise construction contracting, planning, design, supervision, consultation, regional, city, and urban development, environmental improvement, and administration supervision services. Fukuda Corporation also provides services such as real estate selling and purchasing, exchanging, leasing, and real estate brokerage services. The company constructs, develops, and manages accommodation, sports, recreational, health, and medical facilities. Its projects include Rinko Corporation Distribution Center, Aikawa Logistics Center, and Kitakyushu Kurosaki, among others. The company operates in Niigata, Tokyo, Chuetsu, Tohoku, Nagoya, Osaka, Hokkaido, Morioka, Murakami, Sado, Aga Higashikaba, Ken Hisashi, Kashiwazaki, Uonuma, Joetsu, Chiba, Yokohama, and Hiroshima, Japan. Fukuda Corporation is headquartered in Niigata, Japan.