Forsys Metals Corp. (FSY) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Forsys Metals Corp. (FSY) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Forsys Metals Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Forsys Metals Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Forsys Metals Corp."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Forsys Metals Corp. (Forsys Metals) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops uranium and other mineral resource properties. Its projects portfolio includes Norasa Uranium, Valencia uranium, Namibplaas, and Ondundu Gold projects. Forsys Metals' Norasa uranium project is located approximately 80 km from the coastal town of Swakopmund, Namibia covering an area of 735.6 hectares and produces uranium deposits. The company's Ondundu Gold project is located in the Northern Zone of Neoproterozoic Damara Orogen in north central Namibia, which produces base metal, precious metals, and mesothermal gold, and other mineral resource deposits. It has operations in Africa, Australia, and Canada. Forsys Metals is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- 1 Forsys Metals Corp. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Forsys Metals Corp. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Forsys Metals Corp. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Forsys Metals Corp. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Forsys Metals Corp. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Forsys Metals Corp. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Forsys Metals Corp. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Forsys Metals Corp. - Key Competitors
- 3 Forsys Metals Corp. - Recent Developments
- 4 Forsys Metals Corp. - Key Events
- 5 Forsys Metals Corp. - Key Employees
- 6 Forsys Metals Corp. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Forsys Metals Corp. - Head Office
- 6.2 Forsys Metals Corp. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Forsys Metals Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Forsys Metals Corp. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Forsys Metals Corp. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Forsys Metals Corp. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Forsys Metals Corp. - Key Events
- Table 6: Forsys Metals Corp. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Forsys Metals Corp. - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Forsys Metals Corp. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Forsys Metals Corp. - Financial Position