Flagstar Bancorp, Inc. (FBC) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Flagstar Bancorp, Inc. (FBC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Flagstar Bancorp, Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Flagstar Bancorp, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Flagstar Bancorp, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Flagstar Bancorp, Inc. (Flagstar) is a bank holding company for Flagstar Bank which offers personal banking, business banking, and commercial and institutional banking products and other financial services. The company's personal banking products include personal checking accounts, savings, money market, investment, health savings, and individual retirement accounts, certificates of deposit, personal loans and mortgages, and personal debit and credit cards. Its business banking products comprise business checking accounts, savings, money market, savings plus, pension, investment, and pension retirement accounts, certificate of deposit, business loans and mortgages, and business debit and credit cards. Flagstar's commercial and institutional banking products include commercial loans, industrial, warehouse, and specialty loans and letters of credit. The company offers services such as financing, risk and treasury management, remote deposit, merchant, ACH, and sweep services, government and online banking, and wholesale mortgaging services, among others. It has operations in Troy, Ann Arbor, Berkley, Allen Park, Bloomfield Hills, Battle Creek, Beverly Hills, and Jackson, the US. Flagstar is headquartered in Troy, Michigan, the US.