Fjordland Exploration Inc. (FEX) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Fjordland Exploration Inc. (FEX) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Fjordland Exploration Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Fjordland Exploration Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Fjordland Exploration Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Fjordland Exploration Inc. (Fjordland) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops copper, gold, molybdenum, and precious and base metals. Its projects include Dillard Property, Milligan West Property, Heffley Property, St Mary's Property, QUEST JV Properties, and Tak Properties. Fjordland's Tak properties include five gold-copper-molybdenum prospects covering an area of 38,826 hectares located in the Cariboo region. The company's Milligan West Property is located 160 km northwest of Prince George covering an area of 15,736 hectares. Its St Mary's property is located north of the Eagle Plains Ltd., with an area of 7,547 hectares and Dillard Property is located about 35 kms north of Princeton. Fjordland is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Fjordland Exploration Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Fjordland Exploration Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Fjordland Exploration Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Fjordland Exploration Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Fjordland Exploration Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Fjordland Exploration Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Fjordland Exploration Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Fjordland Exploration Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Fjordland Exploration Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 Fjordland Exploration Inc. - Key Events
- 5 Fjordland Exploration Inc. - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Fjordland Exploration Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Fjordland Exploration Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Fjordland Exploration Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Fjordland Exploration Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Fjordland Exploration Inc. - Key Events
- Table 6: Fjordland Exploration Inc. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Fjordland Exploration Inc. - Financial Position