Firestone Ventures Inc. (FV) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Firestone Ventures Inc. (FV) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Firestone Ventures Inc. "
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Firestone Ventures Inc. " along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Firestone Ventures Inc. "
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Firestone Ventures Inc. (Firestone) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops zinc, lead and silver mineral properties. Its projects include Torlon Hill project located in Huehuetenango, Western Guatemala. Firestone's property consists of 330 million pounds of zinc, 114 million pounds of lead and 978,000 ounces of silver. The company plans to acquire Saturno property surrounding the orbit a property. It holds interests in the Quetzal zinc-lead-silver project located in central Guatemala. The company operates through its wholly owned subsidiary Fuego Estrella SA. Firestone is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- 1 Firestone Ventures Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Firestone Ventures Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Firestone Ventures Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Firestone Ventures Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Firestone Ventures Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Firestone Ventures Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Firestone Ventures Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Firestone Ventures Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.3 Firestone Ventures Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 Firestone Ventures Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Firestone Ventures Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 Firestone Ventures Inc. - Key Events
- 5 Firestone Ventures Inc. - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Firestone Ventures Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Firestone Ventures Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Firestone Ventures Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Firestone Ventures Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Firestone Ventures Inc. - Key Events
- Table 6: Firestone Ventures Inc. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Firestone Ventures Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Firestone Ventures Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 3: Firestone Ventures Inc. - Solvency