First Financial Corporation (THFF) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "First Financial Corporation (THFF) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "First Financial Corporation"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "First Financial Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "First Financial Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
First Financial Corporation (FFC) is a bank holding company of First Financial Bank which offers personal banking, business banking products, and other financial services. The company's personal banking products include personal deposit accounts, personal loans, home mortgage, personal insurance, and personal certificate of deposit. Its business banking products comprise business accounts, business loans, and business insurance. FFC offers services such as personal finance, online banking, mobile banking, small business resources, private banking, trust services, insurance services, investment services, wealth management services, and other financial related services. In addition, the company offers automobiles, land properties, residential properties, and commercial properties selling services. It operates in Terre Haute, Benton, Bloomington, Cayuga, Charleston, Clinton, Center Point, Danville, Evansville, and Vincennes, the US. FFC is headquartered in Terre Haute, Indiana, the US.