Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Fidelity National Information Services, Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Fidelity National Information Services, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Fidelity National Information Services, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS) is a provider of banking and payment technologies. The company's major offerings include core processing and ancillary applications, fraud, risk management and compliance solutions, internet and e-banking channel solutions, syndicated loan applications, strategic consulting services and global commercial services. Its services also include electronic funds transfer, item processing and output, government payments, e-payment, credit card and check authorization services. FIS' payment solutions include outsourced card-issuer services and customer support, prepaid and debit card processing, payment processing and switching services, item processing, software licensing and maintenance, retail point-of-sale check warranty services, and outsourced ATM management services. The company also provides financial solutions including outsourced core bank processing arrangements, software licensing and maintenance, application management, and facilities management and consulting services. It has operations across America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Australia. FIS is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, the US.