Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (FDBC) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (FDBC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (Fidelity Bancorp) is a bank holding company of The Fidelity Deposit and Discount Bank which offers personal banking and business banking products and other financial services. The company's personal banking products include personal checking accounts, savings, money market, Christmas club, investment, and individual retirement savings accounts; personal loans, mortgages, and lines of credit, insurance products, and personal debit and credit cards. Its business banking products comprise business checking accounts, savings, money market, investment, and business deposit accounts; business loans and lines of credit, and business debit and credit cards. Fidelity Bancorp offers services such as switch kit, reorder checks, online banking, investment banking, electronic banking, financial calculators, trust services, mortgage consulting, financing, wealth management, and financial and retirement planning services. The company operates in Abington, Moosic, Dunmore, Peckville, Eynon, Scranton, Green Ridge, and Pittston, the US. Fidelity Bancorp is headquartered in Dunmore, Pennsylvania, the US.