Ferrex Plc (FRX) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Ferrex Plc (FRX) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ferrex Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Ferrex Plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Ferrex Plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Ferrex Plc (Ferrex) is a minerals exploration and development company. The company explores, develops, and produces iron and manganese ores in Africa. Its projects portfolio includes Mebaga iron ore, Nayega manganese, Leinster manganese, and Malelane iron ore. Ferrex holds a 74% interest in the Malelane iron ore project, which incorporates prospecting rights over a 4,192 hectare tenement in the Mpumalanga region in South Africa. The company also holds 85% interest in the Nayega manganese project in northern Togo, which consists of five exploration permits that covers over 92,390 hectares. In addition, it has a 74% interest in the Leinster manganese project, which is located in the Northern Cape and Northwest Provinces of South Africa. Ferrex is headquartered in Cobham, the UK.
- 1 Ferrex Plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ferrex Plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ferrex Plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ferrex Plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Ferrex Plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Ferrex Plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Ferrex Plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Ferrex Plc - Key Competitors
- 3 Ferrex Plc - Recent Developments
- 4 Ferrex Plc - Key Employees
- 5 Ferrex Plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Ferrex Plc - Head Office
- 5.2 Ferrex Plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ferrex Plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ferrex Plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Ferrex Plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Ferrex Plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Ferrex Plc - Key Employees
- Table 6: Ferrex Plc - Subsidiaries
- Table 7: Ferrex Plc - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Ferrex Plc - Financial Position