Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ferguson Enterprises, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ferguson Enterprises, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ferguson Enterprises, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. (Ferguson), a subsidiary of the Wolseley Group is a wholesale distributor and supplier of commercial and residential plumbing supplies, pipe, valves, fittings, waterworks products, Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC/R) products among others. Its product portfolio includes adhesives and sealants, appliances, gauges and thermometers, hangers, strut and fasteners, hardware, heating and cooling equipment, pipe fittings, plumbing equipment, pumps, safety and security, janitorial, lighting and fans, paint, equipment and supplies, pipe and tubing tools and valves among others. Ferguson serves plumbing contractors, HVAC contractors, designers, remodelers, builders, architects, facility managers, government and municipalities, waterworks utilities contractors, plant and industrial managers, commercial contractors, hospitality managers and schools and universities. The company has its presence in the US, Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the Caribbean. Ferguson is headquartered in Newport News, Virginia, the US.