Facor Steels Ltd. (532657) - Company Capsule Identifies crucial company information about "Facor Steels Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements. Provides key ratios on company's financial performance. Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions. Provides annual and interim financial ratios.Reasons To Buy
World Market Intelligence's "Facor Steels Ltd. (532657) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Facor Steels Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Enhance your understanding of "Facor Steels Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Facor Steels Ltd. (Facor), a subsidiary of Ferro Alloys Corporation Ltd., is a metals manufacturing company. The company provides carbon, alloy, stainless, and special steel products. Its products portfolio includes valve steel, free cutting steel, semi free cutting steel, silico manganese steel, carbon manganese steel, and carbon steel. Facor's products are used in various applications including automobile, auto component industry, boilers, construction, engineering components, fasteners industry, forging, petrochemical, surgical equipment industry, tool industry, valve industry, and sugar industry. The company has operations in various countries including Brazil, Portugal, Spain, Malaysia, Hongkong, Denmark, Iran, China, and the US. Facor is headquartered in Nagpur, Maharashtra, India.
- 1 Facor Steels Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Facor Steels Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Facor Steels Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Facor Steels Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Facor Steels Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Facor Steels Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Facor Steels Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Facor Steels Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Facor Steels Ltd. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Facor Steels Ltd. - Solvency
- 2.3 Facor Steels Ltd. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Facor Steels Ltd. - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 Facor Steels Ltd. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.3 Facor Steels Ltd. - Liquidity
- 3 Facor Steels Ltd. - Key Events
- 4 Facor Steels Ltd. - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Facor Steels Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Facor Steels Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Facor Steels Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Facor Steels Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Facor Steels Ltd. - Key Events
- Table 6: Facor Steels Ltd. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Facor Steels Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Facor Steels Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Facor Steels Ltd. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Facor Steels Ltd. - Solvency
- Figure 5: Facor Steels Ltd. - Efficiency
- Figure 6: Facor Steels Ltd. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 7: Facor Steels Ltd. - Liquidity