Facor Alloys Ltd. (532656) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Facor Alloys Ltd. (532656) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Facor Alloys Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Facor Alloys Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Facor Alloys Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Facor Alloys Ltd. (Facor Alloys), a subsidiary of Facor Group, is an alloys and steel products manufacturing and distributing company. The company's products include high carbon ferro alloys and steel, charge chrome alloys and steel, stainless steel, and ferro manganese alloys and steel products. Its other products comprise ferro alloys, iron and steel ore, specialty steel products, carbon steel, chromite steel, ferro steel, chrome ore, and iron and steel by products. Facor Alloys exports its products to domestic and international markets such as China, Germany, Korea, Japan, Italy, Netherland, Taiwan, Turkey, and the US. The company operates in Noida, Tumsar, Bhadrak, Mumbai, Visakhapatnam, Kolkata, Nagpur, Chennai, and Bhubaneswar, India. Facor Alloys is headquartered in Tumsar, Maharashtra, India.
- 1 Facor Alloys Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Facor Alloys Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Facor Alloys Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Facor Alloys Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Facor Alloys Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Facor Alloys Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Facor Alloys Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Facor Alloys Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Facor Alloys Ltd. - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Facor Alloys Ltd. - Solvency
- 2.3 Facor Alloys Ltd. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Facor Alloys Ltd. - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 Facor Alloys Ltd. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.3 Facor Alloys Ltd. - Liquidity
- 3 Facor Alloys Ltd. - Key Events
- 4 Facor Alloys Ltd. - Key Employees
- 5 Facor Alloys Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Facor Alloys Ltd. - Head Office
- 5.2 Facor Alloys Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Facor Alloys Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Facor Alloys Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Facor Alloys Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 4: Facor Alloys Ltd. - Key Events
- Table 5: Facor Alloys Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 6: Facor Alloys Ltd. - Subsidiaries
- Table 7: Facor Alloys Ltd. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Facor Alloys Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Facor Alloys Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Facor Alloys Ltd. - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Facor Alloys Ltd. - Solvency
- Figure 5: Facor Alloys Ltd. - Efficiency
- Figure 6: Facor Alloys Ltd. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 7: Facor Alloys Ltd. - Liquidity