FIH Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "FIH Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "FIH Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "FIH Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "FIH Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
FIH Group (FIH) and its subsidiaries offer a wide range of banking and financial products and services to corporate and individual customers. Its portfolio of offerings includes term deposit, group loans and individual loans for retail customers. The group offers financial advisory services for mergers and acquisition (M&A), initial public offerings (IPOs), privatizations and capital injections. It offers risk and liquidity management services, trading and treasury services. FIH also provides foreign exchange, securities markets and online banking services for its customers. The group operates in Northern Europe, Western and Central Europe and Great Britain. FIH is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 1 FIH Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 FIH Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 FIH Group - Business Description
- 1.3 FIH Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 FIH Group - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 FIH Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 FIH Group - Strengths
- 2.3 FIH Group - Weaknesses
- 2.4 FIH Group - Opportunities
- 2.5 FIH Group - Threats
- 3 FIH Group - Company Statement
- 4 FIH Group - History
- 5 FIH Group - Key Employees
- 6 FIH Group - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 FIH Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 FIH Group - Head Office
- 7.2 FIH Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: FIH Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: FIH Group - History
- Table 3: FIH Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: FIH Group - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: FIH Group - Subsidiaries