Etex Group SA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Etex Group SA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Etex Group SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Etex Group SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Etex Group SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Etex Group SA (Etex) is a manufacturer of building materials and systems. The company manufactures products such as tiles, plastic building materials, paints and adhesives, fire protection, slates, roof elements, textile floor cove- rings, and pipes and tanks. The company offers its products through various brands including Promat, Eternit, San Lorenzo, Creaton, Marley, Ivarsson, Euronit, Pizarreno, Batiroc, Baupro, Bracknell Roofing, Comais, Comptoir Du Bâtiment, Cordillera, Durlock, EBM, Edilit, Emenite, and Etersol. It has 119 production facilities and has operations across 45 countries. The company sells its products primarily in Germany, the UK, France, Benelux region, Poland, Chile, Argentina, Peru, Colombia and Nigeria. Etex is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.