Essar Steel Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Essar Steel Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Essar Steel Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Essar Steel Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Essar Steel Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Essar Steel Limited (Essar Steel) is a steel manufacturing company. The company engages in the manufacture and sale of hot rolled steel products, sheets, plates, steel pipes and shot blasted, cold rolled, galvanized steel and painted steel. It provides these steel products to various sectors such as automotive, white goods, construction, railways, wind engineering and power generation, yellow goods, engineering, and shipbuilding. Essar Steel operates its business through manufacturing facilities located in India, Canada, the US and Indonesia. In addition, the company operates end user distribution chain for steel products under the brand names of Essar Hypermart and Essar Expressmart. The company has manufacturing facilities and representative offices located in Canada, China, Italy, Spain, the US, Indonesia, the UK, the UAE and India. Essar Steel is a wholly owned subsidiary of Essar Global Limited and is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- 1 Essar Steel Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Essar Steel Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Essar Steel Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 Essar Steel Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Essar Steel Limited - Recent Developments
- 3 Essar Steel Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Essar Steel Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Essar Steel Limited - Strengths
- 3.3 Essar Steel Limited - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Essar Steel Limited - Opportunities
- 3.5 Essar Steel Limited - Threats
- 4 Essar Steel Limited - Company Statement
- 5 Essar Steel Limited - History
- 6 Essar Steel Limited - Key Employees
- 7 Essar Steel Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Essar Steel Limited - Head Office
- 7.2 Essar Steel Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Essar Steel Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Essar Steel Limited - History
- Table 3: Essar Steel Limited - Key Employees
- Table 4: Essar Steel Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Essar Steel Limited - Locations