Eskay Mining Corp. (ESK) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Eskay Mining Corp. (ESK) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Eskay Mining Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Eskay Mining Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Eskay Mining Corp."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Eskay Mining Corp. (Eskay Mining) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold, silver, zinc, copper, nickel, cobalt, platinum, platinum group metals, and other mineral resource properties. Its projects include St. Andrew Goldfield Eskay Creek Mine, Corey Mineral Claims, Barrick Gold, Pretium Exploration, Seabridge Gold, Teuton Tesources, Teuton American Creek JV, Green Swan, and Bridage Resources projects. Eskay Mining's St. Andrew Goldfield Eskay Creek Mine project is located in British Columbia covering an area of 130,000 acres. The company holds an annual production capacity of 320,784 ounces of gold and 15.5 million ounces of silver deposits. Eskay Mining is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- 1 Eskay Mining Corp. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Eskay Mining Corp. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Eskay Mining Corp. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Eskay Mining Corp. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Eskay Mining Corp. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Eskay Mining Corp. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Eskay Mining Corp. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Eskay Mining Corp. - Solvency
- 2.3 Eskay Mining Corp. - Key Competitors
- 3 Eskay Mining Corp. - Recent Developments
- 4 Eskay Mining Corp. - Key Events
- 5 Eskay Mining Corp. - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Eskay Mining Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Eskay Mining Corp. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Eskay Mining Corp. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Eskay Mining Corp. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Eskay Mining Corp. - Key Events
- Table 6: Eskay Mining Corp. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Eskay Mining Corp. - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Eskay Mining Corp. - Solvency