Erie Indemnity Company (ERIE) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Erie Indemnity Company (ERIE) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Erie Indemnity Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Erie Indemnity Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Erie Indemnity Company"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Erie Indemnity Company (Erie Indemnity), is a multi-line insurance company, which provides auto, home, business, and life insurance. The company operates as attorney-in-fact for the subscribers at the Erie Insurance Exchange (Exchange). It offers a range of insurance products such as personal liability insurance, property insurance, boat insurance, inland marine insurance, home insurance, flood insurance and auto insurance. The company also offers life insurance products such as term life insurance, whole life insurance, universal life insurance, retirement plans and annuities. Erie Indemnity provides various business insurance products such as building owner's insurance, worker's compensation insurance, liability insurance and bonds and crime insurance. It offers these products to cater to the requirements of individual and small and large businesses. The company distributes these products through independent agencies. The company has operations in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and the District of Columbia. Erie Indemnity is headquartered in Erie, Pennsylvania, the US.