- 1 Z Energy Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Z Energy Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Z Energy Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 Z Energy Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Z Energy Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Z Energy Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Z Energy Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Z Energy Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Z Energy Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Z Energy Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Z Energy Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Z Energy Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 Z Energy Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 Z Energy Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Z Energy Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Z Energy Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Z Energy Limited - Strengths
- 4.3 Z Energy Limited - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Z Energy Limited - Opportunities
- 4.5 Z Energy Limited - Threats
- 5 Z Energy Limited - Company Statement
- 6 Z Energy Limited - History
- 7 Z Energy Limited - Key Employees
- 8 Z Energy Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Z Energy Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Z Energy Limited - Head Office
- 9.2 Z Energy Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Z Energy Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Z Energy Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Z Energy Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Z Energy Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Z Energy Limited - History
- Table 6: Z Energy Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: Z Energy Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Z Energy Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Z Energy Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Z Energy Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Z Energy Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Z Energy Limited - Solvency
- Figure 5: Z Energy Limited - Valuation
Z Energy Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Z Energy Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Z Energy Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Z Energy Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Z Energy Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Z Energy Limited (Z Energy) is an energy and utilities company. The company is principally involved in sourcing, buying and importing of crude oil. The company also provides stormwater management, emergency response plan and bulk stock reconciliations. It delivers oil and related products to retail customers and commercial customers such as airlines, marine companies, trucking companies, and vehicle fleet operators. It also provides bitumen to road contractors, and manufactures ingredients used in detergents and other household products. The company operates service stations that provide groceries, food and drinks. It provides services under the brand name, Z. The company owns an oil refinery in Marsden Point in New Zealand. Z Energy is headquartered in Wellington, New Zealand.