Endomines AB (ENDO) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Endomines AB (ENDO) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Endomines AB"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Endomines AB" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Endomines AB"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Endomines AB (Endomines) is a mineral exploration and mining company. The company carries out exploration, extraction, and development of gold, ilmenite, and carbonate deposits. Its operations are carried out through its wholly owned subsidiaries including Endomines Oy and Kalvinit Oy. Endomines' Kalvinit Oy develops industrial mineral ilmenite deposits. The company's Endomines Oy's activities include exploration and development of gold deposits and planned gold mining. The company explores gold along the Karelian Gold Line in eastern Finland that comprises test mining in two different deposits, and in Porkonen and Kivimaa in Finnish Lappland. It operates in Sweden and Finland. Endomines is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
3 Endomines AB - Recent Developments4 Endomines AB - Key Employees5 Endomines AB - Locations and Subsidiaries5.1 Endomines AB - Head Office5.2 Endomines AB - Other Locations and Subsidiaries6 Appendix6.1 Methodology6.2 Ratio Definitions6.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Endomines AB - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Endomines AB - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Endomines AB - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Endomines AB - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Endomines AB - Key EmployeesTable 6: Endomines AB - SubsidiariesTable 7: Endomines AB - LocationsList of FiguresFigure 1: Endomines AB - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Endomines AB - Financial PositionFigure 3: Endomines AB - SolvencyFigure 4: Endomines AB - EfficiencyFigure 5: Endomines AB - Turnover – Inventory and AssetFigure 6: Endomines AB - Liquidity
- 1 Endomines AB - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Endomines AB - Company Overview
- 1.2 Endomines AB - Major Products and Services
- 2 Endomines AB - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Endomines AB - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Endomines AB - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Endomines AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Endomines AB - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Endomines AB - Solvency
- 2.3 Endomines AB - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Endomines AB - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 Endomines AB - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.3 Endomines AB - Liquidity