Embelton Limited (EMB) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Embelton Limited (EMB) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Embelton Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Embelton Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Embelton Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Embelton Limited (Embelton) is a manufacturer of building products and materials. The company operates through its business divisions such as timber flooring, noise and vibration isolation, metal fabrication and bending, and cork and rubber. It offers products including engineered timber flooring, bamboo flooring, laminate flooring, cork flooring, flooring underlays, solid timber flooring, parquetry, trade flooring supplies and sports floors. Embelton's services include cork manufacturing, metal bending, metal fabrication and trade flooring supplies. The company operates its branch offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, and Adelaide, Australia; Hong Kong; Singapore, and New Zealand. Embelton is headquartered in Coburg, Victoria, Australia.
- 1 Embelton Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Embelton Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Embelton Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Embelton Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Embelton Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Embelton Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Embelton Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Embelton Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Embelton Limited - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Embelton Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 Embelton Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 Embelton Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Embelton Limited - Key Events
- 5 Embelton Limited - Key Employees
- 6 Embelton Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Embelton Limited - Head Office
- 6.2 Embelton Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Embelton Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Embelton Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Embelton Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Embelton Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Embelton Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: Embelton Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: Embelton Limited - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Embelton Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Embelton Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Embelton Limited - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Embelton Limited - Valuation