Eltrak S.A. (ELTR) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Eltrak S.A. (ELTR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Eltrak S.A."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Eltrak S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Eltrak S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Eltrak S.A. (Eltrak) is a caterpillar product manufacturer. The company offers current machine and noncurrent machine line products. Its current machine line products include articulated trucks, asphalt pavers, backhoe loaders, cold planers, compact track and multi terrain loaders, compactors, dozers, draglines, drills, and electric rope shovels, among others. Eltrak's noncurrent machine line products comprise agricultural tractors, articulated trucks, asphalt pavers, backhoe loaders, compact track and multi terrain loaders, compactors, dozers, drills, excavators, feller bunchers, and others. The company also offers palfinger and other products such as engines and generator sets. It provides services including equipment rental and shipping services. The company has business operations in Athens, Thessaloniki, Athanaton, Kozani, and Patra, Greece. Eltrak is headquartered in Athens, Greece.
- 1 Eltrak S.A. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Eltrak S.A. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Eltrak S.A. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Eltrak S.A. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Eltrak S.A. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Eltrak S.A. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Eltrak S.A. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Eltrak S.A. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Eltrak S.A. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Eltrak S.A. - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Eltrak S.A. - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Eltrak S.A. - Valuation
- 2.3 Eltrak S.A. - Key Competitors
- 3 Eltrak S.A. - Key Events
- 4 Eltrak S.A. - Key Employees
- 5 Eltrak S.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Eltrak S.A. - Head Office
- 5.2 Eltrak S.A. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Eltrak S.A. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Eltrak S.A. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Eltrak S.A. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Eltrak S.A. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Eltrak S.A. - Key Events
- Table 6: Eltrak S.A. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Eltrak S.A. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Eltrak S.A. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Eltrak S.A. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Eltrak S.A. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Eltrak S.A. - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Eltrak S.A. - Solvency
- Figure 6: Eltrak S.A. - Valuation