Electra Stone Ltd. (ELT) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Electra Stone Ltd. (ELT) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Electra Stone Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Electra Stone Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Electra Stone Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Electra Stone Ltd. (Electra Stone), formerly Electra Gold Ltd., is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold, copper, aluminium, geyserite, silicate, chromium, peridotite, dunite, pyroxenite, delineate, nephrite, base metals, precious metals, and industrial minerals deposit properties in Canada. It projects include Apple Bay, Jade, Boulder Creek Mining Camp, Cassiar, Rustic, and Dease Lake projects. Electra Stone's Apple Bay project is located on northern Vancouver Island, British Columbia and produces chalky geyserite deposit and holds an annual production capacity of 700,000 tonnes of geyserite deposits. The company's Jade project is located abundantly in the Cassiar and Dease Lake, Mt. Ogden and Bridge River region comprise polar, Kutcho, and King mines and produces nephrite deposits. Electra Stone is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Electra Stone Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Electra Stone Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Electra Stone Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Electra Stone Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Electra Stone Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Electra Stone Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Electra Stone Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Electra Stone Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Electra Stone Ltd. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Electra Stone Ltd. - Solvency
- 2.3 Electra Stone Ltd. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Electra Stone Ltd. - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 Electra Stone Ltd. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.3 Electra Stone Ltd. - Liquidity
- 3 Electra Stone Ltd. - Recent Developments
- 4 Electra Stone Ltd. - Key Events
- 5 Electra Stone Ltd. - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Electra Stone Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Electra Stone Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Electra Stone Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Electra Stone Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Electra Stone Ltd. - Key Events
- Table 6: Electra Stone Ltd. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Electra Stone Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Electra Stone Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Electra Stone Ltd. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Electra Stone Ltd. - Solvency
- Figure 5: Electra Stone Ltd. - Efficiency
- Figure 6: Electra Stone Ltd. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 7: Electra Stone Ltd. - Liquidity