Eiffage SA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Eiffage SA" for business intelligence requirements. Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported. Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking. The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.Reasons To Buy
World Market Intelligence's "Eiffage SA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Eiffage SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Eiffage SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Eiffage SA (Eiffage) is an engineering and construction company. The company's portfolio of services includes design and construction of buildings, road and rail construction, metallic construction, building maintenance services, property development, drainage and earthworks, and civil engineering works. In addition, the company carries out the concession projects, public-private partnership (PPP) and heavy infrastructure projects. Eiffage also is involved in other activities such as renovation and maintenance of roads and streets, materials and processes for the building, and urban development projects, integration and operation of energy and telecommunication systems, and building and operation of infrastructures such as motorways and public facilities. Key subsidiaries of the company include Eiffage Energie. Elisa, Eiffage Travaux Publics, and Eiffage Construction. It has operations in Poland, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, Belgium, Benelux, and African countries. Eiffage has its headquarters in Paris, France.
- 1 Eiffage SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Eiffage SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Eiffage SA - Business Description
- 1.3 Eiffage SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Eiffage SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Eiffage SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Eiffage SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Eiffage SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Eiffage SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Eiffage SA - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Eiffage SA - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Eiffage SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Eiffage SA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Eiffage SA - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Eiffage SA - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Eiffage SA - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Eiffage SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Eiffage SA - Liquidity
- 3 Eiffage SA - Recent Developments
- 4 Eiffage SA - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Eiffage SA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Eiffage SA - Strengths
- 4.3 Eiffage SA - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Eiffage SA - Opportunities
- 4.5 Eiffage SA - Threats
- 5 Eiffage SA - Company Statement
- 6 Eiffage SA - History
- 7 Eiffage SA - Key Employees
- 8 Eiffage SA - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Eiffage SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Eiffage SA - Head Office
- 9.2 Eiffage SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Eiffage SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Eiffage SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Eiffage SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Eiffage SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Eiffage SA - History
- Table 6: Eiffage SA - Key Employees
- Table 7: Eiffage SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Eiffage SA - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Eiffage SA - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Eiffage SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Eiffage SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Eiffage SA - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Eiffage SA - Solvency
- Figure 5: Eiffage SA - Valuation
- Figure 6: Eiffage SA - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Eiffage SA - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Eiffage SA - Valuation
- Figure 9: Eiffage SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Eiffage SA - Liquidity