Eastern Virginia Bankshares, Inc. (EVBS) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Eastern Virginia Bankshares, Inc. (EVBS) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Eastern Virginia Bankshares, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Eastern Virginia Bankshares, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Eastern Virginia Bankshares, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Eastern Virginia Bankshares, Inc. (Eastern Virginia) is a bank holding company of EVB which offers personal banking and business banking products and services. The company's personal banking products include personal checking accounts, club, savings, investment, money market, and individual retirement accounts, certificates of deposit, personal loans, mortgages, and lines of credit, personal insurance products, and debit and credit cards. Its business banking products comprise business checking accounts, savings, IOLTA, money market, and simplified employee pension accounts, business certificates of deposit, business loans, mortgages, and lines of credit, business insurance products, and business debit and credit cards. Eastern Virginia offers services such as online banking, mobile banking, investment services, identity theft protection, bill pay, e-statements, insurance services, retirement planning, estate planning, cash management, remote deposit capture, wire transfers, and merchant services, among others. The company operates through its several offices located across Virginia, the US. Eastern Virginia is headquartered in Tappahannock, Virginia, the US.